This Low Carb Dump Cake Recipe is one of our super easy recipes for cooking with cannabis. I love this recipe because you really don't need to have any special cooking nor baking skills to make this dessert. It's quick and easy, and can be prepped in minutes.
The infusion of THC (or CBD) comes from the use of CannaButter (Cannabis Infused Butter) in the batter.
We use our own Get Baked Edibles CannaButter for this recipe. If using our CannaButter as instructed, the each serving will deliver 20 mg of THC, enough to deliver most semi-experienced users a nice high! If you need more THC, you can always add more CannaButter, and reduce the amount of unsalted butter accordingly. Link to our CannaButter: https://www.getbakedediblesshop.com/product-page/infused-clarified-cannabutter-indica-sativa-hybrid
Ingredients: Makes 9 servings
- Cooking Spray or butter to grease the baking pan
- 1 20 oz can crushed pineapples, with juice
- 1/2 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1 box keto yellow cake mix- we recommend King Arthur's https://www.amazon.com/King-Arthur-Baking-Serving-Friendly/dp/B0B3ZJBGGD?ref_=ast_sto_dp
- 3 tablespoons CannaButter, melted- Link to purchase: https://www.getbakedediblesshop.com/product-page/infused-clarified-cannabutter-indica-sativa-hybrid
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 8" x 8" baking pan
- Measuring cup and spoons
- Can opener
1/ Preheat oven to 350 degrees; grease baking pan lightly with butter or cooking spray.
2/ Spread pineapple and juice evenly in baking pan.
3/ Sprinkle an even layer of Splenda brown sugar over the pineapple.
4/ Spoon the cake mix atop the brown sugar layer. Make an even layer.
5/ Use a spoon to combine the melted CannaButter and melted unsalted butter. Carefully pour the melted butters atop the cake mix layer. Try to distribute the butter across entire surface of the cake mix (image below).
6/ Bake for 40-50 minutes, until top is golden brown.
7/ Cut into 9 squares. Serve plain, with sugar free vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Enjoy this recipe and check out our other easy recipes for cooking with cannabis!